National Account Manager
Are you a confident self-starter with experience in Key Account Management and a successful background in B2B sales in a CPG environment? Do you have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills combined with a keen interest in nutritional products? If so, and you’re looking for an exciting National Account Manager opportunity with a company that prioritizes health and wellness, we would love to hear from you!
In this role you will:
- Contribute to the efficient functioning of the Sales department by servicing National / Regional accounts based out of Toronto in the Food, Drug & Mass Channel.
- Obtain, develop and create a sustainable, profitable business model for the company’s Canadian based customers.
- Continue to exceed sales objectives, maintain sales and profit expectations for each year while growing both consumer share and distribution points.
- Work directly with Key Accounts providing business, sales, advertising and educational support in the Canadian Market.
- Develop proposals, negotiate terms and conditions, and implement contractual agreements with new and existing accounts while maintaining accountability for delivering strong financial results
- Successful background in Business to Business sales and previous Key Account and wholesale industry experience.
- Strong data analysis skills – very high skill level within Excel and overall data management in addition to being well versed in Power BI, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience handling Loblaws, Shoppers Drug Mart and/or Walmart Accounts preferred.
- Experience using Loblaw's LDIA platform a strong advantage.
- A keen interest in people, exceptional customer service skills and follow-through.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Valid driver’s license and passport (out of country travel may be required).
You want to:
- Combine your practical knowledge of B2B sales techniques, analytical approach to problem solving, and strong negotiation and dispute resolution skills to influence business performance and drive overall company growth.
- Work for a company that cares about its staff and has a meaningful mission to improve the lives and wellbeing of its customers.
- Be part of an organization that values sustainability and takes pro-active steps to ensure our operations do not interfere with the delicate balance of our ecological systems.
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to grow.
- Great benefits, including RRSP contributions, healthcare, health and personal spending accounts, wellness days, and employee appreciation events.
- $200 per year to spend on company products in addition to employee discount pricing.
- The opportunity to work with great people, the ability to influence and lead change within a company dedicated to continuous improvement.
*Please note: As this position will require attendance at locations where proof of vaccination is required for entrance, successful candidates will generally be required to provide satisfactory proof of vaccination as a condition of employment. If a candidate for employment identifies that they cannot be vaccinated for reasons related to a protected ground under the applicable human rights legislation, the specific circumstances will be assessed on a case-by-case basis to ensure that the Company has considered and met its duty to accommodate, to the point of undue hardship.
This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Only electronic applications can be accepted. This position will close when a competitive candidate pool has been identified. We thank you all for your applications and a member of our team will contact you soon. All the best!
- Pay Type Salary
- Etobicoke, Toronto, ON, Canada