Materials Handling - Night Shift
Are you always safety conscious? Do you always go the extra mile to make sure your job is done right? If so, you may just be the candidate we are looking for! We are currently seeking a Warehouse Operator to work at one of our Lower Mainland facilities. A Warehouse Operator processes shipments to ensure that materials and products are always at the right place that maximizes efficiency and accuracy. Forklift and powered pallet jack experience is an asset, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
We are a growing BC business and one of Canada’s leading manufacturers of nutritional supplements, dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing of our customers.
In this role you will:
- Work Sunday to Thursday 10:00 pm - 6:30 am
- Be responsible for power equipment operation following safety procedures including pre shift inspection and maintenance
- Be responsible for the efficiently and timely performance of materials warehouse functions
- Be responsible for establishing and maintaining effective communication, organization, and working relations with company personnel and with management
- Ensure work orders, log sheets and warehouse transfer forms are prepared, verified and checked accurately and in a timely manner. Errors or discrepancies are promptly discovered and resolved.
- Strictly adhere to and observe all safety policies as outlined in the company policies and training sessions
- Knowledge of general warehouse procedures including shipping, receiving and inventory management functions an asset
- Experience with ERP and WMS systems
- The ability to work quickly with time restraints and minimum oversight
- A courteous and professional demeanor when dealing with internal and external customers
- Proficient communication skills both verbal and written in the English language
You want to:
- Challenge yourself by working in a fast-paced physically demanding work environment.
- Work for a company that cares about its staff and has a meaningful mission to improve the lives and well-being of its customers.
- Be part of a company that is rapidly growing and where you can grow within the company.
- Work in a facility where safety and cleanliness are highly regarded and a regulated work environment working to procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Night shift differential pay
- Great healthcare benefits (including health and personal spending accounts)
- Vacation and wellness days
- Employee appreciation events
- $200 per year to spend on company products
- Employee discount pricing on company products
- Employee assistance program
- Bus pass reimbursement program
- Free parking on site
- RRSP contribution
- Tuition reimbursements upon approval
- Development and growth opportunities
- Safe work environment
- Safety boots reimbursement program
All Internal applicants will be given priority for consideration for the first five business days that this position is posted. After that five days, Internal applicants will be considered along with all other applicants; however, are guaranteed at minimum a call from the Talent Acquisition team.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $19.00
- United Main Office, 1550 United Boulevard, Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada