Account Management Service Coordinator
Position Term: Permanent Full-Time
Salary Range: Min: $ 70,680 Max: $ 83,155
Application Deadline: December 6, 2021
The Government of Ontario is committed to establishing a new online market for internet gaming (igaming) that is both competitive and protects consumers. iGaming OntarioTM (iGO) was established in July 2021 as an agency of the Government of Ontario to conduct and manage internet gaming in the province when provided by private gaming operators.
We are looking to hire an Account Management Service Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the effective delivery of overall Operator Obligation Management. Working within the Contract Oversight team, responsibilities for this role will include:
- Receiving, triaging, and managing the resolution of non-routine, complex, contentious, sensitive and high-profile Player Disputes and Escalations on behalf of iGO.
- Leading the coordination of the Dispute Resolution process on behalf of Account Managers and Contract Oversight.
- Acting as a liaison and subject matter expert on behalf of iGO and the Player in achieving effective and expedient resolution of Player Disputes.
- Providing operation support as required in the management and resolution of Operator Disputes.
- Developing policies, procedures and processes.
- Providing administrative support for Account Managers in the overall relationship and obligation management of Commercial Operators.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years customer service experience in a fast paced, highly regulated industry. Contact Centre/Front Line Customer Service experience in Senior Support/Leadership capacity roles is an asset.
- Demonstrated experience working in high volume, fast paced, B2C and B2B environments, with a strong customer service orientation.
- Established skill set and familiarity with relationship management techniques across sophisticated client groups.
- Experience supporting Account Managers in the effective management of contractual obligations.
- Practical knowledge in developing, implementing, and supporting contract management processes.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills to gather and analyze information, assess critically of files, triage appropriately and clarify and simplify data for variety of audiences.
- Ability to develop, update and maintain resource materials and documentation.
- Superior communication skills (both oral and written) in English. French language skills would be considered an asset.
- Excellent listening and empathy skills to effectively evaluate situations, using tact and diplomacy to understand and assess a client’s situation, explaining options available to them to resolve issues/concerns.
- Experience dealing with complex stakeholder interactions using tact, judgement, discretion, and diplomacy, fostering strong working relationships.
- Enthusiasm and leadership. A strong work ethic necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results-oriented environment.
- Excellent organization skills to coordinate and ensure priorities are established and deadlines are met.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in the use of computer databases/programs and office technologies (e.g., Microsoft Office, Power BI).
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Canada and will be subject to a criminal background check.
iGaming Ontario has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy that requires all staff, including prospective new employees, be fully vaccinated by a Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccine. Individuals with valid medical or other human rights-based exemptions will be considered for appropriate accommodation within the policy.
iGaming Ontario has the responsibility to lead by example in advancing racial equity and to build a diverse, inclusive, accessible and respectful workplace where every employee has a voice and the opportunity to fully contribute. To this effect, you are encouraged to reflect upon the diversity you would bring to the role within your application including, but not limited to, individuals identifying with one or more of the under-represented groups identified within Ontario’s Human Rights Code.
Disability related accommodation during the recruitment process is available upon request.
- Job Family iGaming Ontario
- Pay Type Salary
- 90 Sheppard Ave E, North York, ON M2N, Canada