Housekeeping Room Attendant with Staff Accommodation and Benefits
Great Benefits, Good Work Experience, The Most Discounts
Maximize your time in Banff with Banff Lodging Company
- Work fun and like-minded people. We are here to enjoy Banff!
- Get your foot in the door with a good company! With 13 hotels, 6 restaurants, 2 spas, the Lux Theatre and Ultimate Sports, there are always future opportunities here!
- Housing available (low cost)
- Restaurant discounts (40% on food!)
- Subsidized ski pass available until December 15
- Many other discounts, perks and benefits
- Assistance to apply for immigration
- Fun Staff Events
- Work with great people
You will be trained on everything you need to know. No experience needed.
If you are experienced, we have positions for you to grow with us.
Our housekeeping teams keep the guest rooms and communal areas of our hotels looking clean and inviting. Room attendants operate behind the scenes, working hard to ensure guests experience that ‘wow’ factor when opening the door to their room or suite.
- Like to have fun at work in a faced paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- A positive team player attitude with the ability to work independently
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 35 pounds.
- Oral and written English language skills
We're really glad that you are interested in this job and we look forward to reviewing your application. We appreciate all of the applications that we receive, and we will contact qualified candidates as soon as possible. You can learn more about our great Employee Benefits & Perks and what it means to work with an Employee-Owned company here.
Banff Caribou Properties is an equal opportunity employer who values the diversity of all employees.
- Job Family Hotel BOH
- Pay Type Hourly
- Banff, AB T1L, Canada