Human Resources/Payroll Administrator
Niagara Falls-based Canadian Niagara Hotels Group of Companies is one of Canada’s largest and most successful diversified
entertainment businesses, with more than 2500 talented professionals spread
across its various Hotels, Spas, Conference Centres, Restaurants, Craft Brewery and
Distillery, Indoor Waterpark, City Touring, Entertainment and Specialty Retail businesses -
with more to come! We are home to world-class brands including Marriott,
Sheraton, IHG, Morton’s, Milestones, Hard Rock Café, Rainforest Café, Hershey
and Starbucks - to name a few. Regardless of what business or role you start
with, career development opportunities and rewards are endless for people
delivering exceptional guest satisfaction and attaining business results.
Human Resources/Payroll Administrator Responsibilities:
- Creates a great first impression of the professionalism and passion for outstanding levels of guest service to candidates recruited or considering employment
- Demonstrates and exemplifies company core values in all daily activities and tasks
- Maintains and applies all company recruiting and selection systems for candidates of employment (including internet based applicant tracking (Ceridian Dayforce), background checking and candidate pre-hire selection/orientation systems, all electronic recruiting and selection processes, forms, and controls) for a wide variety of professions/position
- Enters all New Hires into Ceridian Dayforce
- Produces and distributes as required periodic human resources related reports and related analysis ( eg. new hires, terminations, turnover, do not hire lists)
- Help prepare and process bi-weekly payroll for hourly employees.
- Review reports to validate new hire information
- Complete employment letters when requested by employees.
- Assists other HR/Payroll team members in order to respond to changing departmental needs, priorities and levels of volume
- Other duties as assigned
Experience: 1+ years administrative experience
Previous experience using Ceridian Dayforce
Education: Degree or diploma in Human Resources/Business Administration
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in Hospitality/Hotel industry preferred
We also understand that diversity includes people with disabilities who might require reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate and contribute to their full capabilities or candidates for employment interested in reviewing or receiving information pertaining to careers at Canadian Niagara Hotels. This includes being able to fully participate in the Resort’s candidate selection process, including personal interviews in many circumstances, wherever possible and practical. If you would like to receive information in another format or other communications supports please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 905-374-4446 extension 4850.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Falls Ave, Niagara Falls, ON, Canada