Front Office - Security Guard
Coast Hotels is a dynamic and growing brand. Our culture is rooted in our values, leadership accountability, and the growth and development of our ambassadors.
The Security Guard will contribute to the overall success of the hotel by providing superior customer service and specialized services during the evening/night shift, while maintaining safety standards for our guests, ambassadors, and property at the hotel.
• Acts as an Ambassador for Coast Hotels, including greeting guests, handling basic inquiries, and guest requests
• Conducts patrols of the property, including parking areas, guest floors, back offices, and function rooms
• Secures specific areas of the hotel to ensure the safety of ambassadors and guests, and completes security checklist nightly
• Responds to noise complaints & possible trespassing in the property and deals with accordingly
• Uses problem solving and conflict resolution skills on a situational basis.
• Demonstrates knowledge about local situations and activities (i.e,events, security concerns such as thefts) and how they may impact guest services; informs others as appropriate
• Provides advisory assistance in emergency situations, and contacts the appropriate authorities as necessary
• Reports any incidences in a timely manner to appropriate leaders
• Considers the security and safety of the property, the ambassadors and guests when completing tasks
• Maintains health and safety standards and complies with all regulations
• Operates within boundaries of authority and adheres to company policies and practices
• Other duties as required
• Secondary school diploma
• Basic Security Training Certificate
• 12 months of related experience an asset
• Basic level in the use of MS Office Suite
• Able to multi-task and demonstrate initiative
• Bondable • Professional attitude and appearance
• Experience with conflict resolution
• Advanced communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
• Clear understanding of all relevant operating policies and procedures
• Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) training
• Exemplifies Coast’s core values and enjoys working in a culture of accountability
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including overnights, weekends and evenings
Coast Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Coast Hotels would like to thank all interested applicants
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
NO PLACE LIKE COAST !
- Pay Type Hourly
- Coast Prince George Hotel by APA, 770 Brunswick St, Prince George, British Columbia, Canada