People Experience Generalist (16 Month Contract)
This is a 16 month temporary contract.
- Create and implement recruitment plans to attract and identify candidates, conduct interviews, make recommendations to hiring managers, research different recruitment tools – job boards, job fairs schools, various online resources, conduct references, prepare offer packages. You will be the first point of contact in Vancouver for all hiring.
- Champion and scale all back-end processes and workflows associated with People to enhance efficiency.
- Continually be recommending and suggesting best practices and look to scale the People Experience at Concert in an innovative way as a culture champion.
- Act as a subject matter expert when it comes to anything and everything People and employee relations.
- Provide research and data-driven recommendations for best people practices.
- Execute the design and delivery of policies and procedures across the organization.
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and build employee performance programs.
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the People Experience department and improve the overall employee experience
- Responsible for the HR administration of respective client group including producing key HR reports, preparing documents, offer letters, termination packages
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Recruiter or Human Resources position.
- You know the ups and downs of hiring top talent and can self-manage recruiting multiple roles across the organization.
- Diploma or certificate in Human Resources Management
- RPR or CPHR designation or working towards this designation an asset.
- You have a strong awareness of people-first practices and are committed to ensuring Concert remains a Top Employer.
- Collaboration is a must. You are a self-starter that sees opportunities and dives right in.
- An eye for detail and an interest in compensation, variable pay and all things that live in a spreadsheet.
- You like to be challenged, push the boundaries, and try new things. You don’t mind getting in the weeds as long as you get the job done.
- You enjoy being the go-to for all policies and procedures but don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and questioning the norm if your people-senses tell you we need to try something different.
- An interest in change management, data and a modern approach to people practices.
- Demonstrated ability to uphold confidentiality and manage sensitive situations with tact
- You can prioritize and manage competing demands in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of compensation analysis and salary administration.
Join the Concert Team in building a people-first future.
Concert is proud to have been named one of BC’s Top Employer for 2021!
We are a proud Canadian company, providing quality employment across the country and working together with the people we serve to realize our vision – building resilient, inclusive, sustainable committees. Our success is based on our employees – on a passionate, talented team who value a collaborative culture, a desire for excellence and a willingness to give back.
We truly value our team members and offer competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits and perk programs that support and promote employee health and wellness.
At Concert, we value diversity, equity and inclusion and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds perspectives and skills. We welcome applications from all qualified job seekers.
Please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert.
- Job Family Concert
- Pay Type Salary
- Vancouver, BC, Canada