Resident Services Agent, Property Management
Concert is continuing to grow in communities across Canada and we are looking for a talented professional to join the Concert Property Management team as a Resident Services Agent! Reporting directly to the Community Manager(s), the successful candidate will support our rental offices in the Metro Vancouver Area, which provide administrative and rental services for our residential properties.
- Attend to the ongoing rental of vacant suites, processing suite rental applications, completing credit checks and other reference checks, completing, and administering tenancy agreements.
- Co-ordinate move in and move out of residents of the building, conducting move in/out inspections.
- Assist with regular inspections of the building and suites.
- Ongoing liaison with contractors and other suppliers, assist in coordinating their on-site visits and to ensure that all contractors’ performance (work and customer service) meet Concert’s standards.
- Attend to the ongoing rental of vacant suites:
- process suite rental applications
- complete credit checks and other reference checks
- complete and administer tenancy agreements.
- Provide positive customer relations with the residents and dealing promptly and professionally with resident concerns.
- Collect rental and other income as due from tenants and carry out the associated prescribed banking procedures in a timely manner.
- Issue late payment notices, eviction notices and other necessary collection procedures.
- Deal with resident tenancy violations.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Order goods and services as required
- Ensure on-site records up-to-date and in good order.
- Administer and participate in the fire and life safety operations and procedures required at the property.
- Answering the telephone and email, filing and other related office duties.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures.
- Able and willing to be trained to a capacity to be able to stand-in for a Building Manager for brief periods of time.
- Required to work weekends and Statutory Holidays (if required) to assist with month-end suite turnover.
- Required to work eight hours per day within the hours of 8 AM to 6 PM, as assigned on a bi-weekly basis.
- Be able to travel within Greater Vancouver to various Buildings the employee is scheduled to work.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of all governing legislation such as Residential Tenancy Act; Human Rights Code; Personal Information Protection Act of British Columbia; Building code, Fire Code and Occupational Health and Safety.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Yardi.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Clear criminal record and credit check.
This is a general description of the tasks and skills required. Additional responsibilities and duties may be required to successfully perform this position.
Concert is proud to have been named one of BC’s Top Employer for 2021!
We are a proud Canadian company, providing quality employment across the country and working together with the people we serve to realize our vision – building resilient, inclusive, sustainable committees. Our success is based on our employees – on a passionate, talented team who value a collaborative culture, a desire for excellence and a willingness to give back. We truly value our team members and offer competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits and perk programs that support and promote employee health and wellness.
At Concert, we value diversity, equity and inclusion and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds perspectives and skills. We welcome applications from all qualified job seekers.
Please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert.
- Job Family Concert
- Vancouver, BC, Canada