Resident Services Agent, Property Management (Fraser Pointe)
Concert is continuing to grow in communities across Canada and we are looking for a talented professional to join the Concert Property Management team as a Resident Services Agent! Reporting directly to the Community Manager, the successful candidate will support our Fraser Pointe rental office, which provide administrative and leasing services for our residential properties.
- Attend to the ongoing rental of vacant suites, processing suite rental applications, completing credit checks and other reference checks, completing and administering tenancy agreements.
- Co-ordinate move in and move out of residents of the building, conducting move in/out inspections.
- Assist with regular inspections of the building and suites.
- Ongoing liaison with contractors and other suppliers, assist in coordinating their on-site visits and to ensure that all contractors’ performance (work and customer service) meet Concert’s standards.
- Provide positive customer relations with the residents and dealing promptly and professionally with resident concerns.
- Answering the telephone and email in a professional and positive manner in accordance with provided scripts, filing and other related office duties
- Collect rental and other income as due from tenants and carry out the associated prescribed banking procedures in a timely manner.
- Issue late payment notices, eviction notices and other necessary collection procedures.
- Deal with resident tenancy violations.
- Write purchases orders for the purchase of goods & services.
- Order goods and services as required or directed by Community Manager.
- Administer and participate in the fire and life safety operations and procedures required at the property.
- Ensure on-site records up-to-date and in good order.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures.
- Able and willing to be trained to a capacity to be able to stand-in for a Community Manager for brief periods of time.
- Work well in a team environment and be supportive and positive with other team members.
- Required to work weekends and Statutory Holidays (if required) to assist with month-end suite turnover.
- Required to work eight hours per day within the hours of 8:30 AM to 5 PM, some overtime as required.
- Be able to work five days per week Tuesday to Saturday.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of all governing legislation such as Residential Tenancy Act; Human Rights Code; Personal Information Protection Act of British Columbia; Building code, Fire Code and Occupational Health and Safety.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Yardi.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Clear criminal record and credit check.
This is a general description of the tasks and skills required. Additional responsibilities and duties may be required to successfully perform this position.
Concert is proud to have been named BC’s Top Employer for 2021!
We are a proud Canadian company, providing quality employment across the country and working together with the people we serve to realize our vision – building resilient, inclusive, sustainable committees. Our success is based on our employees – on a passionate, talented team who value a collaborative culture, a desire for excellence and a willingness to give back. We truly value our team members and offer competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits and perk programs that support and promote employee health and wellness.
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary qualifications, please kindly forward your resume.
Please be advised that only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert!
- Job Family Concert
- Vancouver, BC, Canada