Concert Realty Services Ltd. - Analyst, Investments
Concert is continuing to grow in communities across Canada and we are looking for an Analyst, Investments to join our team. This role will support various aspects of real estate valuation and analysis for Concert’s income property portfolio, including CREC Commercial Fund LP (“The Fund”). The Fund is Concert’s exclusive platform for its industrial and commercial portfolio that is supported by Canadian pension funds and institutional investors and has $2 billion in assets.
The Analyst, Investments will be part of the Investments Department in Vancouver, BC and report to the Director, Investments. The Investments team is responsible for asset valuation, financial analytics and underwriting, acquisitions, dispositions, asset management, financing, and leasing of Concert’s income producing properties.
Qualifications and Experience
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in business, real estate, economics, or finance
- 1-5 years of experience in the Real Estate industry
- Recent graduates with less than 1 year experience, with top level aptitude will be considered
- Strong understanding of real estate valuation, including DCF models and the appraisal processes, and accounting methodology
- Ability to research, analyze, underwrite, and evaluate real estate development and investment properties
- Strong team player, with ability to multitask while working under pressure and tight deadline parameters
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, the MS Office suite, and Argus
Concert is proud to have been named one of BC’s Top Employer in 2021!
We are a proud Canadian company, providing quality employment across the country and working together with the people we serve to realize our vision – building resilient, inclusive, sustainable committees. Our success is based on our employees – on a passionate, talented team who value a collaborative culture, a desire for excellence and a willingness to give back. We truly value our team members and offer competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits and perk programs that support and promote employee health and wellness.
At Concert, we value diversity, equity and inclusion and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds perspectives and skills. We welcome applications from all qualified job seekers.
Please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert.
- Job Family Concert
- Pay Type Salary
- Vancouver, BC, Canada