Support Lead, IT Services (Toronto)
Reporting to the Manager, IT Service Delivery, the Support Lead, IT Services position provides support to all users throughout the organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for receiving help requests, assesses their impact to users and follows troubleshooting methodology, ensuring that issues related to software and hardware technology are addressed in a timely fashion. There will also be the opportunity to lead assigned IT related projects across the organization.
We are looking for someone who is a quick learner and the ability to collaborate well with the IT team and organization. Flexibility and agility will be key, as you may be tasked with after-hours support if required to ensure availability of technical environments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide end-user service for business applications and hardware problems to meet Service Level Objectives for performance and good relations with the organization.
- Provide triage and resolve tier-one and tier-two support requests.
- Administer and create network user accounts, groups, security rights and QA PC system builds.
- Administer and setup VoIP and digital telecommunications system (fixed and mobile)
- Log all technical problems and their current status in a consistent and dedicated manner.
- Assist in maintaining inventory of all software and hardware
- Assist in the evaluation of new hardware and software.
- Administer and maintain quality control with IT service vendors
- Contribute and follow our standard procedures and IT knowledge to enhance our support & service.
- Provide on-going operational support including operating systems releases, upgrades, service pack installations, bug fixes, security updates, and any system change activities.
- Assist in maintaining and delivering backup and disaster recovery system
- Assist in maintaining and delivering optimal cyber security practices
- Lead assigned IT related projects across all communities
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years working experience.
- Degree or diploma in Information Technology or combination of experience and industry certifications. (e.g. ITIL, Microsoft)
- Experience in a hybrid environment including Office 365, MS Office, SharePoint Online, Azure, Teams, Windows Server, Windows 10, and smartphones.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability of documenting trouble tickets, processes, procedures
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Independent problem-solving and self-directed, requiring minimal daily supervision
- Working knowledge of managing file/print services
- Working knowledge of routing, switching and firewalls
- Experience in a Meraki network environment is preferred but not required.
- Some experience with application support for SharePoint preferred.
- Valid drivers license
This is a general description of the tasks and skills required. Additional responsibilities and duties may be required to successfully perform this position.
Join the Concert Team in building a people-first future.
Concert is proud to have been named one of BC’s Top Employer for 2021!
We are a proud Canadian company, providing quality employment across the country and working together with the people we serve to realize our vision – building resilient, inclusive, sustainable committees. Our success is based on our employees – on a passionate, talented team who value a collaborative culture, a desire for excellence and a willingness to give back. We truly value our team members and offer competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits and perk programs that support and promote employee health and wellness.
At Concert, we value diversity, equity and inclusion and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds perspectives and skills. We welcome applications from all qualified job seekers.
Please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert.
- Job Family Concert
- Toronto, ON, Canada