Fire & Flower- Hot Box- Lead Educator - Retail Experience
You see all aspects of the retail cannabis sector as a big, beautiful puzzle that you can’t wait to assemble. As a Hot Box ambassador we are always looking for new members to join our team that are aligned with our mission to curate the world of cannabis for our customers. Every day we make history as we educate & break the stigma about cannabis in our communities across Canada.
All Hot Box ambassadors must possess:
- An ego-less, growth mindset that is focused on learning, education and reflecting in order to evolve skills & competencies by being a student of yourself.
- Ability to develop meaningful connection through creating relationships in the community with customers & peers based on a foundation of trust & teamwork.
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements by following processes and structure to ensure compliance.
- Proven experience being adaptable and nimble to remain resilient when the days are tough.
- Accepts personal accountability for actions, goals and performance.
- Ability to collaboratively challenge the status quo in order to innovate, improve and advance our world class organization.
As a Lead Educator, you will be one of the key holders for the shop. You will be responsible to strive for greatness as you partner with other leaders to guide the shop team through change, develop their skills and drive sales through inspiring their performance. If you’ve got a collaborative, whistle- while-you-work mentality, but you’re also serious about implementing best practices, policies, rules, and regulations this might be the role you’ve been waiting for. We’re looking for candidates that are self-starters and possess a high drive for excellence, which means you’ll be the cheerleader on the sales floor to lead by example and guide our Cannista’s to reinforce our culture and drive results.
The non-negotiables are:
- Leadership experience leading a small team towards goals & targets
- Leading by example and upholding your personal values in decision making
- Ambitious self-starter with killer organizational and time management abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & Point of Sale Systems
- Provide feedback & advice to inspire the team
- Physically able to engage on the floor for eight hours a day with reasonable breaks
If you have a knack for retail excellence; everything from educating customers, engaging with your community and supporting your peers as we tackle educating Canadians about cannabis then apply today!
Hot Box values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Inclusion to us means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
- Complete the provincial cannabis worker certification
We’re here to give Canadians the educated and curated experience they deserve. Although cannabis has been cultivated for ages, today’s science brings a much deeper understanding to the table. And, that’s exactly why we want to be your guide to all things good and green. At Hot Box, we thoughtfully handpick each strain and accessory to maximize your experience. Our Cannistas share inspiring insights, easy-to-follow advice and as much or as little education as you want, making your purchase simple and snappy.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 206 Augusta Ave, Toronto, ON M5T 2L6, Canada