Senior Manager Enterprise Sales (Virtual)
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Reporting to the VP Sales, the Senior Manager Enterprise Sales is responsible for increasing Firma’s market share by generating revenue from new enterprise partnerships. At Firma, Enterprise partners are businesses that can utilize our service to significantly enhance their value proposition by accessing our global payments expertise through an integrated offering.
More specifically your duties will include:
- Originating and representing Firma in complex transactions and driving Firma values with every interaction through exemplary enterprise sales, Executive communication, and presentation skills.
- Formulate and execute the Firma Enterprise Sales strategy by actively identifying, prospecting, developing, and personally closing key Enterprise-level partnerships.
- Drive and grow revenue via the acquisition of key enterprise accounts.
- Stay informed on all relevant industry trends, the competitive landscape and client needs, representing Firma at various industry conferences and networking events.
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our products, value proposition, compliance constraints and knowledge of how financial services works for our enterprise level clients.
- Ensure clients are on-boarded as quickly as possible while maintaining an excellent client experience.
- Contribute to enterprise product development by being the voice of the client.
WHAT DO YOU BRING?
- Previous experience in extensive sales experience with proven B2B consultative / solution enterprise level sales experience.
- Post-secondary education in Business or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years sales experience in foreign exchange, payments, and/or financial services.
- Existing connections, strong pipeline development and velocity.
- An understanding of the key drivers of the foreign exchange market and the specialist products and tools within our offering.
- Strong relationship building skills and collaborative working relationships with key internal departments.
- Sharp strategic thinker who can design and execute on a vision with global complexity.
- Ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments, and complex sales cycles.
- Experience independently identifying, structuring, negotiating, and closing strategic Enterprise solutions, including those that require deep sales and product integrations.
- Strong familiarity with Enterprise data platforms and software tools including data, analytics, cloud, marketing automation, and CRM.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience and connections in the foreign exchange and payments space that can be leveraged to shorten the sales cycle.
- Affiliate or strategic partnership sales experience.
- A proven background in achieving sales targets and meeting clearly defined KPI’s.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive salary that’s benchmarked to Mercer salary data.
- For commissioned roles, an uncapped commission structure
- Participation Corporate Incentive program based on 15%+ of annual salary.
- Paid vacation time plus 5 personal days.
- One half-Friday off per month.
- Health and dental benefits and an EAP program focused on your mental health (Headversity)
- Company paid professional development plus access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Employee recognition system – movie tickets, household items, electronics, gift cards, etc.
- Flexible working arrangements
We run our business based on our values and we value those who:
- Dare to be adventurous, have a fresh, outward-looking way of thinking, determined, independent, entrepreneurial, and ambitious.
- Care to do what’s right and demonstrate trust, reciprocal respect, humility, honesty, and personal responsibility in all relationships.
- Share by collaborating and working together as one team to pursue mutually beneficial relationships and better outcomes for all.
- Uncomplicate by making life easier for customers and each other and make the complex simple and straightforward for everyone.
- Deliver by aiming to be the best, leading the way in service excellence, and continuously working to innovate and improve products, services, and processes.
Firma is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Firma provides a supportive and respectful environment free of bias, where each employee feels valued. Together our opinions, strengths, experiences, and diverse backgrounds empower us to perform better and be innovative, which is essential to Firma’s continued success.
Applicants are required to be able to work remotely and pass a background check to be eligible for consideration.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.