Cash Management Analyst (Virtual)
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Reporting to the Supervisor Cash Management, the Cash Management Analyst is responsible for supporting all global short-term cash management functions of the business including maintaining, reviewing and reporting on bank accounts and bank balances, maintaining short term cash flow forecasts to ensure sufficient liquidity in each global entity.
More specifically your duties will include:
- Preparing daily cash positioning and next day cash forecast of the bank accounts related to trading operations and internal company operations
- Working closely with the Incoming Payments team to ensure receipts from customers are accurately managed per Firma’s policies
- Working closely with the Disbursements team to ensure outgoing payments to customers are accurately managed per Firma’s policies
- Working closely with Finance team to ensure operational AP payments are managed as per Firma’s policies
- Monitoring the intercompany impacts of trading activities
- Setting up investments and prepare interest rate analysis and reporting for the FXTD (FX Term Deposit) program
- Serving as a key contact for internal and external stakeholders, while responding to and resolving escalated issues appropriately
- Identifying ways to improve productivity and efficiency, while also utilizing relevant internal technology to efficiently manage cash needs and deliverables
- Ensuring all client documentation is updated and accessible, develop key metric reporting to track volumes, service levels and issues, and adhere to all established procedures and controls
WHAT DO YOU BRING?
- Previous experience working in a cash management/treasury role is a must
- Post-secondary education in Business/Finance/Accounting
- Strong understanding of financial institutions and banking systems
- Robust knowledge of global payment methods and trends
- Knowledge of bank account administration and documentation
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance principles
- Strong understanding of internal controls and segregation of duties
- Proven interpersonal, teamwork, and relationship building skills
- Strong attention to detail
- You must be eligible to legally work in Canada
Bonus Points For:
- Having or working towards a Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation or Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive salary that’s benchmarked to Mercer salary data.
- For commissioned roles, an uncapped commission structure
- Participation Corporate Incentive program based on 10%+ of annual salary.
- Paid vacation time plus 5 personal days.
- One half-Friday off per month.
- Health and dental benefits and an EAP program focused on your mental health (Headversity)
- Company paid professional development plus access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Employee recognition system – movie tickets, household items, electronics, gift cards, etc.
- Flexible working arrangements
We run our business based on our values and we value those who:
- Dare to be adventurous, have a fresh, outward-looking way of thinking, determined, independent, entrepreneurial, and ambitious.
- Care to do what’s right and demonstrate trust, reciprocal respect, humility, honesty, and personal responsibility in all relationships.
- Share by collaborating and working together as one team to pursue mutually beneficial relationships and better outcomes for all.
- Uncomplicate by making life easier for customers and each other and make the complex simple and straightforward for everyone.
- Deliver by aiming to be the best, leading the way in service excellence, and continuously working to innovate and improve products, services, and processes.
Firma is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Firma provides a supportive and respectful environment free of bias, where each employee feels valued. Together our opinions, strengths, experiences, and diverse backgrounds empower us to perform better and be innovative, which is essential to Firma’s continued success.
Applicants are required to be able to work remotely and pass a background check to be eligible for consideration.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.