Brand Manager - CW Beggs & Sons
Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes care and makeup products and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
Reporting to the Marketing Director – Prestige Brands, the Brand Manager will be responsible for the development of marketing programs including product development and marketing plans for launches, promotions and the key pillars of the brand. The incumbent will also manage various relationships with internal and external collaborators.
- Workplace : Working from home & 5600 Chemin Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Contribute to the planning and ensure the perfect execution of each launch of its category (including promotion, price, marketing), and the support of existing products, to maintain a high-performing product portfolio.
- Create and execute marketing and communication plans, including content: review of media, tone of message, creation of image, communication elements, visual concepts, advertising texts, 360 plans with sales, presentations, POP material, sales tools, videos, etc.
- Manage all aspects of product launch projects, including building a business case, managing the P&L, monitoring budget, creation of advertising material, media plan development, as well as all promotions.
- Manage a product portfolio (regular and promotions) - business plan, category analysis, sales forecasts, promotional plan and make recommendations on actions to be taken.
- Work closely with the sales, purchasing, logistics, marketing, and finance department in order to deliver quality innovative products to the market corresponding to the brand image, and according to prescribed deadlines.
- Analyze market sales and follow trends to identify opportunities and ensure continued growth for the brand.
- Define communication strategies and deploy with the digital team, public relations, and social media the various angles to use.
- Maintain competitive development of the cosmetics market in Canada (innovations in products, communications, events, activations, etc.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication and/or Marketing or any other related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing and Communication, ideally in the cosmetic field or other related field pertaining to the consumer goods industry.
- Knowledge of the Canadian cosmetics market, drugstores, mass retailers and major global trends.
- Strong ability to analyze and synthesize data to give a clear direction of innovation and brand launches.
- Experience in analyzing market data (ex. Nielsen) and sales analysis tools.
- Ability to interpret financial data (P&L, price analysis, etc.).
- Knowledge of Canadian media, social networks, and new media.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English), both oral and written.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent ability to pay attention to detail.
- Sense of organization, autonomy, and sense of initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and with tight deadlines.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 60
- 5600 Chem. de la Côte-de-Liesse, Mont-Royal, QC H4T 4L1, Canada