Assistant, Brand Manager - Watier (Color)
Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes care and makeup products and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Assistant Brand Manager must have a great capacity for organization, autonomy, and creativity. The objective of this role will be to assist in the development of the brand, the execution of launches and promotions, to coordinate and communicate between the various internal and external departments and above all, to remain a positive and collaborative team player!
- Workplace: 5600 Chemin Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec with possibility of teleworking.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Manage the execution part of product launch projects.
- Coordinate various projects including the production of advertising material with external suppliers (graphic designers and printers).
- Develop, proofread, revise, and correct promotional material and documents.
- Develop, proofread, revise, and correct elements of advertising material, in-store collateral pieces, displays and in-store wall communications (merchandising).
- Learn, master and update working tools and documents (financial business cases per project).
- Respond to various requests from the Sales Department as well as affiliated departments (being the point of contact).
- Respect the budget, carry out purchase orders (PO), process invoices and update budgets.
- Coordinate communications and plans to be deployed with the Digital, Public Relations and Social Media teams as well as the various angles to use.
- Organize national sales meetings (marketing portion, content, and logistics portion) and any other event related to the brand (in-store events, launches, internal events, etc.).
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Administration, Marketing or Communications (an asset).
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a marketing assistant or coordinator in the cosmetic field or other related fields.
- Very good knowledge of graphics and printing processes.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of the cosmetics market and industry, in addition to retailers and distribution networks.
- Sensitivity to the particularities of the mass market.
- Great creativity is required in the conception of promotional tools (brochures, displays, etc.). The person must be able to innovate in the brief, in the choice of tools and media, in the visuals and in the drafting of promotional texts.
- Continuously deepen your knowledge of technologies and the market.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Bilingualism both spoken and written, French and English.
- Excellent ability to pay attention to details.
- Sense of organization, autonomy, and sense of initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 60
- 5600 Chem. de la Côte-de-Liesse, Mont-Royal, QC H4T 4L1, Canada