Specialist, Email, CRM & Loyalty
Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes care and makeup products and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
Groupe Marcelle is looking for someone passionate about email marketing, who knows how to leverage customer insights to maximize lifetime value and build a truly loyal customer base! As the Specialist, Email, CRM & Loyalty, you will dive deep into our customer data and learn how to bring even more value to our users through well-timed, targeted and automated content delivery.
- Workplace : 5600 Chemin Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec with possibilities to working from home.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Own all consumer focused KPIs: Lifetime Value, Net Promoter Score, CHURN rate, engagement rate, etc. and develop strategies to improve metrics across all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Use a marketing automation platform to set up email and push campaigns.
- Segment list based on behaviors and user-centric attributes.
- Uncover opportunities for marketing campaign optimization across the customer lifecycle including segmentation and personalization.
- Improve customer engagement with the loyalty program and maximize program enrolment rates.
- Work with Marketing and Merchandizing to negotiate promos that we could push, create a marketing calendar, and make sure all planned sends are made.
- Fully immerse yourself in understanding the ins and outs of the business to drive as much revenue from email & loyalty as possible.
- Own a set of campaigns end-to-end: from strategy and build to reporting, analysis, and optimization.
- Write creative briefs and manage production workflow to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within agreed strategy and plan.
- Plan, design, and execute lifecycle marketing tests to uncover opportunities for driving increased campaign engagement and conversion.
- Work with product and marketing stakeholders to ensure lifecycle communications are closely aligned with product releases and user experience.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues in complex marketing programs.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in e-Commerce marketing, with 2+ years focused on CRM or lifecycle, engagement, loyalty or retention.
- Expertise building marketing automation campaigns.
- Experience building newsletter marketing campaigns.
- Comfortable modifying and updating HTML and CSS email templates to create new or update existing campaigns.
- Experience in B2C and e-commerce marketing.
- Strongly analytical, including using data to derive insights, produce regular reporting, and perform A/B testing and analysis.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Excellent skills with Google Analytics.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Experience defining and monitoring e-commerce loyalty programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French and are adept at partnering with many stakeholders to produce campaigns in a fast-moving environment.
- You are intellectually curious and a quick learner.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- 5600 Chem. de la Côte-de-Liesse, Mont-Royal, QC H4T 4L1, Canada