Key Account Manager
Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes care and makeup products and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) leads commercial sales plans at a corporate partnership level and serves as the primary liaison between our customers and Groupe Marcelle. This position focuses on supporting customer partnerships, securing, and building commercial activities for market leadership and achieving short- and long-term sales objectives through customer discovery and collaboration. Managing and developing solutions for corporate partnership growth between the customer and Groupe Marcelle.
- Workplace: Must be located in Canada and will be working remotely.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- With the Sr. Director, National Accounts identify and execute revenue growth opportunities and meet key internal objectives for increasing sales, profitability, and margin objectives.
- Create and execute key account commercial trade plans to achieve goals and objectives for continued growth.
- Manage, communicate, and secure partnership alignment on all aspects of account relationship and performance, including commercial terms, annual strategic plan, sales growth plan, Retailer partner experience, policy adherence, and financial terms payment/exchange of fees.
- Provide strategic guidance to internal marketing stakeholders in areas of partnership strategic plans and feedback, brand and product optimization, inventory management, product POS sales performance and market insights.
- Identify and collaborate with key Marketing stakeholders for opportunities in commercial trade marketing vehicles.
- Manage a budget supporting advertising, loyalty and commercial trade activities.
- Identify and approve banner new store openings and capital investments plans in collaboration with merchandising.
- Collaborative review of category management of brand listings with internal stakeholders and retailer to support planogram and merchandising strategies.
- Manage the banner portfolio budget and accurately report budget activity to Sr. Director, National Accounts according to corporate fiscal requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong working knowledge and relationships with key retail decision makers with an approach focused on corporate Distinction account management philosophy.
- Develop and manage retailer e-commerce plan with support of Assistant, KAM.
- Support retailer communications and logistics through the support and collaboration with Assistant, KAM.
- Manage and deliver corporate presentations internally and to our retail partners with support and alignment from internal stakeholders Marketing, Merchandising, Operations and Finance
- Seek out, establish, and maintain an excellent level of cross collaborations and communication with internal key stakeholders.
- Maintain necessary corporate partnership files accurate and up to date for at all times for requested visibility and review on a timely basis.
- Deliver Net and POS sales target in collaboration with the organization and regularly communicate significant KPI impacts along with Sales Analyst.
- Collaboration with Merchandising to work with Marketing to secure the right product mix and POG layout for banner.
- Collaboration with Field Regional Sales Managers for Territory Development Manager visibility to key commercial strategies and activities.
- Collaboration with Customer Service to ensure banner shipments and timelines for partnership activities are met and appropriately meeting compliance and or mitigation of noncompliance impacts.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing (College or University) OR Equivalent in Experience and Market Knowledge.
- Relevant experience, 2-5 years in Key Account Management or buying position in cosmetic and 5-7 years of experience as a Buyer/Category Management in specialty.
- Office Suite proficiency and data system fluent.
- Proven knowledge and experience in Department Stores required.
- NPD / Market Analytics experience preferred.
- Strong presentation, communication skills.
- Secure and negotiate large strategic decisions such as major launch support plans (integrated programs and participation in key banner strategies).
AND IF YOU ARE
- Bilingual: English and French (Strong Asset).
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Innovative and creative.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 100