Analyst Developer, Business Intelligence
Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes care and makeup products and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
Under the supervision of the Leader Architecture Business Intelligence, the Analyst Developer will be responsible for the maintenance and development of the data warehouse.
- Workplace: 9456 Chemin Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec with both remote work and office work.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Support the BI architect in the implementation of procedures and controls to ensure good data quality.
- Perform dimensional data model design and data warehouse maintenance.
- Responsible for the management of external data such as POS and Customer Inventory.
- Write and analyze data mapping.
- Write functional and technical specifications related to data processing.
- Assist in the distribution of management reports.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- College or university degree in business administration, computer science or related field.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as an ETL developer.
- In-depth knowledge of SSIS, SQL and SMSS.
- Bilingual, both spoken and written.
- Experience with Cognos Analytics, Cognos TM1 or any other BI tool.
- Knowledge of JD Edwards (Asset).
- Knowledge of the Python language (Asset).
AND IF YOU ARE
- Organizational skills, autonomy, and initiative
- Strong analytical skills, synthesis, and attention to detail.
- Possess a collaborative spirit.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good communication and writing skills.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Telecommute % 60
- 9456 Chem. de la Côte-de-Liesse, Lachine, QC H8T 1A2, Canada