Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes care and makeup products and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to proactively assist and support the daily administrative activities of our President and the Executive Team members of Groupe Marcelle. The person we are looking for has strong organization, interpersonal and linguistic skills, as well as a positive and professional attitude.
- Workplace : 9200 Chemin Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec with both remote work and office work.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Independently carrying out advanced and diverse administrative and secretarial tasks.
- Managing the agenda of the President and the Executive team members.
- Booking appointments and organizing meetings.
- Identify opportunities to increase productivity of CEO and Executive team through better use of software tools, communication, or other processes.
- Making and following up on the travel arrangements and expenses for the President and the Executive team members.
- Writing communications, correspondence, and various texts in both French and English (letters, report, power point presentation, etc.).
- Follow up with the various stakeholders to ensure that the deadlines set during meetings are respected.
- Prepare documents for different meetings and/or meeting minutes.
- Provide support to the Executive team members by performing various administrative tasks.
- Preparing and tracking purchase orders.
- Managing expense accounts.
- Coordinating logistics for professional and social occasions (Townhall, Christmas party, Executive offsites, events, etc.).
- Greet visitors and prepare conference rooms for meetings.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- College-level diploma (DEC) in secretarial studies or office technology.
- Experience working with senior management.
- At least five (5) years' relevant experience.
- Teamwork skills and collaboration.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, take initiative, exercise good judgment, anticipate needs / requirements and feel comfortable working under time constraints and pressure.
- Excellent communication skills; particularly in text writing and presentation preparation.
- Experience in Event organization and/or management will be considered an asset.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English), both oral and written.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point), Teams and Outlook.
- Ability to work with technologies.
- Sense of organization, initiative and discretion
- Autonomy, thoroughness, tact and organization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work with tight deadlines.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- 9200 Chem. de la Côte-de-Liesse, Dorval, QC H8T 1A1, Canada