Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes care and makeup products and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in an environment where passion can be expressed, creative minds lead to exceptional innovation, audacity and focus are a pillar of great success and acts of empowerment, collaboration and humanity are widely encouraged. Because our purpose is to “Cultivate beauty in the world”, we strive to care for you, people and the environment. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Join a company with more than 300 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
Reporting to the Director, Digital marketing and strategy, the Product Owner is responsible for setting, prioritizing, and accepting the work generated by a team to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the ecommerce websites (the “product”). As Product Owner, you will gather feature requests, schedule releases, and coordinate sprints. You should be able to identify user needs, help understand a business value and work with cross-functional teams to manage releases.
Your effort is important for the company as you will need to deliver results not just according to users, but the product that helps make our company vision a reality.
- Workplace: 5600 Chemin de la Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec with both remote work and office work.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Manage the Product Team. This consists of both front-end and back-end developers, a Junior PO, UI/UX Designer and an SEO Specialist.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Owns the product roadmap.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Identify and help understand the business model, value and value proposition.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Represents team in front of stakeholders and users.
- Work closely with product management and senior management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Increase an understanding of Agile practices, Lean Startup, new technologies opportunities and other new trends.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- 5 years of experience in digital project management or digital product management.
- Experience in Ecommerce and Magento.
- Experience with Jira or similar software.
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Knows how to define the product roadmap.
- Team management.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French.
- Management of stakeholders and their expectations.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details.
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/groupemarcelle.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel % 60
- 5600 Chem. de la Côte-de-Liesse, Mont-Royal, QC H4T 4L1, Canada