Nova Scotia or New Brunswick.
MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Canadian owned Business and Systems Integrator. MOBIA serves our clients and the Canadian market with five business units: Broadband and Wireless Services, Managed Services, Hybrid Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. MOBIA has operated in Canada for over 37 years’ and developed strategic business relationships with industry leading technology partners to help our clients achieve positive business outcomes.
We are growing and we have an exciting new opportunity for an Account Executive to join the MOBIA Canada East sales team. Location is flexible and dependent on finding a qualified candidate. If you are passionate, creative, entrepreneurial and believe in working hard and having fun, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Focus on a target account list to grow your business, uncover new opportunities, and close business
- Ability to identify and qualify client initiatives or challenges and align to the MOBIA portfolio
- Build relationships with your clients and prospects at all levels (C-level, director, manager, developer)
- Prepares and updates territory and account plans to build and shape the engagement strategy
- Knowledgeable and up to date on MOBIA solution and delivery offerings and attain key technology partner certifications
- Work closely and lead client engagement with the MOBIA delivery teams and strategic business partners to deliver innovative solutions for your clients
- Advocating for MOBIA, our clients and our partners; always representing with the highest ethics and standards of conduct.
- Maintain all internal tools on a weekly basis (CRM, forecasting, expenses, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to travel to see clients, partners and MOBIA colleagues and attend events face to face
Your skills / qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree (College or University education)
- 5+ years of enterprise selling experience with software, cloud, cybersecurity, or managed services
- Tenacious self-starter
- Consistently meet and exceed sales targets in previous sales roles
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Experience using MEDDPICC, Challenger, or other sales methodologies
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, busy, disruptive team environment
- A keen interest in learning new things – an inquisitive personality.
- Strong technical aptitude, inquisitive mind, willingness to learn to new topics
- Bilingual (French/English) language skills an asset
MOBIA strives to build an amazing workplace and was recognized as one of “Canada’s Best Managed Companies” in 2021.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including an employer supported wellness plan, health, dental and life insurance coverage, company paid training, career development, and company events for fun and community contribution.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Moncton, NB, Canada