RVT-Chase River Veterinary Hospital
Chase River Veterinary Hospital has been serving Nanaimo and the area since 2010. We take our commitment to animals, pet parents and the community seriously. We are currently looking for a dynamic RVT to join our team. You will enjoy a fun, supportive and dedicated team of professionals. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team where learning possibilities are endless.
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/VT Diploma (New grads welcome!)
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude!
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills
We offer above average compensation, an intimate and exciting work environment and an excellent compensation package. Benefits include; medical/dental coverage, paid sick days, paid CE, uniform allowance and a generous pet discount.
Chase River Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
WHAT WE OFFER
● Friendly and supportive work environment
● Continuing education allowance
● Comprehensive benefit plan
● Competitive compensation
● Access to Animal Care Technology online training
● Access to medical webinar events throughout the year
● Opportunity to advance in your career
● Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund
● Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Chase River Veterinary Hospital, 1151 Lawlor Rd, Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada