Windsor, ON, or Moncton, NB.
MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Broadband Wireless Services, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. Working with Telecommunication Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA is currently seeking a Drafting Technician to join our team in Windsor, ON, or Moncton, NB.
As a Drafting Technician you will be an integral part of a customer focused team, working with CAD and other systems to draft telecommunications plans.
Skills / Qualifications:
- 2+ years of related experience or equivalent education
- Preparing construction drawings as directed
- Experience with Civil Drafting
- Performing general duties such as: printing, plotting, submitting drawings and completing mark-ups
- AutoCAD experience / training
- Team player orientation
- Proficiency with MS-Office; and the ability to learn new systems and software programs.
- Self-starter with high attention to detail
- Customer Service focused
- Strong communication and coordination skills to interface with other departments
- Proactive problem solver with strong listening skills
- Experience in a telecommunications environment is an asset
- Experience with CableCAD is an asset
- NetX experience is an asset
MOBIA strives to build an amazing workplace and was recognized as one of “Canada’s Best Managed Companies” in 2021.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including an employer supported wellness plan, health, dental and life insurance coverage, company paid training, career development, and company events for fun and community contribution.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Type de paie À heure
- Windsor, ON, Canada