Cambridge Bay - Site Supervisor
Ikaluktutiak, NU, Canada
Numéro de demande 12
22 septembre 2021
Scarlet Security is seeking a full-time Site Security Supervisor to join our team in Cambridge Bay, NU.
The successful applicants will provide security and management services at the local community health center.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling, management, and day-to-day supervision of a team of 6-10 team members.
- Assist with the interviewing, hiring/onboarding, and personnel management (including disciplinary actions and terminations) of staff.
- Plan, organize, and manage the work of staff to ensure that work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational and clientele requirements.
- Assist with investigations to verify and resolve issues.
- Serve as the contact person for all workers within your assigned site(s).
- Monitor site operations to ensure that staff members comply with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules, and government regulations.
- Promote safe work activities by completing daily safety documents, assisting with safety audits, attending company safety meetings, and meeting with individual staff members.
- Ensure security duties are carried out in compliance with all federal, provincial, and municipal laws.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reside in Cambridge Bay, NU
- A valid Security Licence from another province, or Security Officer training is considered an asset.
- A High School education.
- Previous experience as a security guard, preferably in a supervisory capacity is considered an asset.
- Willingness to obtain Standard First Aid - CPR C & AED.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in both in English & Inuktitut.
- Experience working in a healthcare environment is considered an asset.
- Scheduling experience.
- Nonviolent Crisis intervention training an asset.
- WHMIS an asset.
- Ability to understand and comply with site-specific Post Orders.
- Sound judgment, positive problem solving, and decision-making abilities particularly when required to take charge and direct others in emergencies or other incidents.
- Be driven by customer and personal service.
- Strong teamwork and partnership orientation.
- A willingness to submit to an alcohol and drug test.
- A willingness to complete a criminal record check.
- Good working knowledge of management practices and principle.
Please submit your resume to the email listed below or by fax at 1867-988-3811
Please be sure to include the:
- “Site Supervisor- Cambridge Bay” in the subject line.
- The best method to contact you.
Scarlet Security Group Ltd embraces the principles of employment equity. We thank all applicants for your interest in employment; however, we will only contact selected applicants.
Scarlet Security Group Ltd is one of Canada’s leading security companies. We provide a vast portfolio of risk management solutions to a variety of partners and clients, some of whom are located in remote areas. Our diverse and highly qualified team members and relentless commitment to excellence provide superior results for our clients.